Arab Women Leadership Forum
- An annual event launched and organized by Dubai Women Establishment, with four editions.
- The first edition(13-14 January 2009): Women and leadership - Global trends and local innovations
- The second edition (12-13 January 2010): Women’s Leadership in Organizations - Towards New Conceptions of Work-Life Balance
- The third edition (19-20 November 2012): Board Leadership & the Case for Diversity
- The fourth edition (4-5 November 2014): Towards Global Competitiveness
- To enhance women’s contribution to socio-economic development programs in the UAE.
- To conduct research, discuss and debate policies, organize leadership programs, events and activities to networks to increase women’s inclusion in the workforce.
- To strengthen the role of women as community leaders and inspire future generations of women to actively participate in nation building.