30 executive-level female Emirati graduates
- In May 2017, Dubai Women Establishment launched the ‘Innovative Leaders Program’ for women, under the patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and in collaboration with Ashridge-Hult International Business School in the UK.
- The program’s first edition concluded with the graduation of 14 prominent Emirati leaders from the public and private sectors, while 16 leaders graduated from the second edition in 2018.
- The program included workshops and interactive sessions held by senior faculty members from Ashridge and prominent think tanks to develop participants' understanding of how disruptive innovation works in leading companies and to reflect on how it can be implemented within their own organizations.
- During the program, participants were involved in visits to multinational companies in the UK, including a visit to ‘Nesta’ about how disruptive innovation and exponential thinking is being adopted throughout the company, and can be applied to organizations across the globe. Participants also toured the Google office in London andmet with the team, gaining insight into how Google operates and learning how creative thinking and innovation are incorporated in everyday business.
- The program, which was held in the UK, aims to enhance and transform the skills and capabilities of Emirati women, with the participation of the world’s best universities in executive leadership development fields.
- The objective is to further develop the capabilities of female Emirati leaders in line with the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to nurture the skills of UAE nationals, and prepare them to shape the future of the nation.