Executive programs for elite leaders to exchange knowledge and experiences
- Launched by DWE in 2012, the Women Leadership Exchange Program is the first exchange program designed for women in leadership, in collaboration with “Women for Sustainable Growth” and “MiL Institute”.
- The program included three phases:
- The first module (2012 and 2013)
- The second module (2013 and 2014)
- The third module (2015)
- The modules aimed to empower women and develop their skills professionally through an innovative and intensive curriculum.
- The first batch included 40 Emirati women working in fields such as education, justice, real estate, healthcare, management, transport, telecommunication and banking.
- The Women Leadership Exchange Program included executive programs, theoretical courses, practical projects, specialized case studies, workshops, training sessions and programs for elite leaders to exchange knowledge and experiences, as well as cultural and touristic tours of both the United Arab Emirates and the Kingdom of Sweden.
The program aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge on sustainable leadership techniques, explore latest research in leadership, promote cross-cultural communication, and explore new methods of learning and development within entities.