Global Women's Forum Dubai
- Global Women's Forum Dubai, the first international women's forum in the MENA region, gathers leaders from the public and private sector – women as well as men – to encourage and enable women's contribution to business and society in the region and beyond.
- The Forum is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister, and Ruler of Dubai.
- In its 2016 edition, the Forum was held under the theme ‘Let's Innovate!’ on 23 - 24 February.
- GWFD was attended by more than 3000 senior government officials, global business leaders, academics, thinkers and representatives of international organizations, with more than 100 speakers participating in panel discussions and seminars.
- The Forum had a vital role in inspiring women of all ages worldwide. It saw the participation of around 3,000 of governmental officials, notable leaders of international institutions, and key leaders from 70 countries from around the world, with more than 100 speakers participating in panel discussions and seminars. The forum offers participants the opportunity to meet prominent female empowerment advocates from around the world to further their own networks.
- To discuss gender-related topics, highlight women’s achievements and accomplishments on both a regional and international scale, and encourage the participation of women in the development of societies around the world.